Manage Untapped Potential Through Inventory Optimization
The seamless flow of product is key to a successful supply chain. As companies seek to increase operational efficiency while reducing inventory and exceeding customer service goals, the difference between success and failure lies in inventory optimization.
Our heritage as an OEM gives us unique insight into the inventory challenges our customers face. Over 30 years, we’ve developed expertise, along with proprietary tools and technologies that help us rapidly arrive at the most effective solution, saving millions of dollars for our customers.
We partner with our customers to strike the right balance and optimize inventory, from strategy and planning through execution and performance monitoring. We tailor our services to our customers’ needs, bringing the right mix of consulting services, state-of-the-art technology and execution support to deliver the best outcomes.
Our inventory optimization solutions include:
- Strategy Development
- Forecasting and Inventory Planning
- Replenishment and Deployment
- Inventory Optimization Technology
- Performance Monitoring and Analytics
Inventory Optimization Technology: Setting us Apart
Neovia’s proprietary tools and technology give you the information you need to set your inventory strategy and optimize inventory. For example, one of our configuration tools, used in conjunction with SAP® Service Parts Planning (SPP)*, simulates and evaluates outcomes based on the thousands of adjustable parameters within the software. The result is the exact set of parameters you need to configure the system to reach your desired performance goals, without the trial-and-error of adjusting your real-life supply chain. With our technology, you can evaluate:
- Network configuration changes
- Shifting business conditions
- Sourcing strategies and lead-time impacts
- Customer service policy updates
- Long-term strategic objectives
- Stocking strategies
- Value proposition for fill rate and inventory improvements
- System customizations
* SAP® Service Parts Planning is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.